Thursday, April 21, 2011

Personal Development for Smart People Forums - Search Results

Personal Development for Smart People Forums - Search Results: "Honesty of person behind brands
Views: 242
Posted By SarahJaynee
Honesty of person behind brands

What are your views on being honest about who set up a company/brand.
I've always been 'sure' that 100% honesty is best and to let the public judge you as they deem necessary but for me I can be...
Forum: Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness 01-18-2011, 04:49 AM
Replies: 13
Can we create or do we only react?
Views: 426
Posted By SarahJaynee
I agree with the keep it simple reply! Most...

I agree with the keep it simple reply!

Most people create from the standpoint of acknowledging (consciously or subconsciously) of what they do not want.
However it is also possible to manifest..."

No comments:

Post a Comment