Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A New Beginning

A New Beginning: "couple of people mentioned following from Blogs of Note - to be quite honest, I never heard of the blog - so I had a look and felt quite chuffed about it, I was even sad enough to Tweet and Facebook this (yes, I know lol).
Off I go on my merry way and as I was walking out to town, I started thinking about it and realised that having my blog picked at random for this, wasn't that good after all - I now feel that I have all these people visiting here expecting 'something' (who knows what really) but they've actually stumble across a very mundane pedestrian blog, a house brick has more personality then this place.........there's nothing much to read and sometimes there's a nice image of something I've made but that's it really.....Sorry!"

Editor Note: I had not heard of blogs of note either until date. Let it be known that the Blog World is constantly expanding. While I too saw the name thinking this was predicting a post Apocalypse explanation on how life will continue, after man has destroyed the beautiful natural abundance on this planet that so many have come to know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment