Thursday, November 24, 2011

joomla 1.6: can't save configuration file | JumpBox Virtual Appliances and Applications for Cloud Computing

joomla 1.6: can't save configuration file | JumpBox Virtual Appliances and Applications for Cloud Computing: "
joomla 1.6: can't save configuration file
Submitted by hanscees2323 on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 2:12pm Problems
Hi,

I have finally found the time to get a joomla site up.
The jumpbox with joomla 1.6 is running fine. However, I cannot save the configuration.php

I can login with ssh and have chmod to 777: so the file is writable.
However, when saving form the admin global configuration it sais:

JFTP::login: Unable to login
JFTP::write: Unable to use passive mode
Could not save data. Error: Could not write to the configuration file

Is this a bug? I can also not login with ftp from an outside machine. How can I test what is wrong?

Hans-Cees"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment